We are pleased to assist you
If you’re new to automation or just looking to replatform your business, this guide will help you learn more about what we do and our best features.
Shopify Plus is the only cost-effective enterprise platform that’s built for change. You don’t need a thousand days to install software, an army of developers to support it, or millions of dollars to run it.
Scale faster, build custom apps for your business and rebrand with specialized service partners and certified app partners.
Software integration is the process of connecting two or more separate software systems or applications to allow them to work together seamlessly.
We do all the work for you! Our customers face different challenges when coming to us, which makes every integration different. To make a great tool, you must know who’s using it. At Initus Cloud, we have the mission to provide trustful and solid solutions, that fit with your business needs, like a glove! Just sit down and enjoy the magic of the integration.
With Initus Cloud Pre-Built connector between NetSuite and Shopify, you can sync customers, orders, fulfillment, inventory, items, risk metrics, and other key data synchronized between NetSuite and one or more Shopify or Shopify Plus stores.
To start using Initus you must have an operative Shopify account and NetSuite account.
If you don’t have any or one of these systems already, click here to assist you in your implementation.
ERP is the acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a software system that unifies and automates core business operations and processes, including HR, finance, financial planning & analysis, and operational processes, to help companies organize, coordinate and evaluate both external and internal activities.
ERP offers a single solution to manage all departments and processes. The typical roles administering the system are Chief Financial Officer, Financial Controller, Accountants, Sales & Marketing Directors. Today, Initus can integrate easily with Oracle NetSuite ERP. More to come soon.
It depends! All of our customers are different. It’s not the same if you’re located in Canada or Australia. We customize the integration to fits your business needs.
NetSuite is a flexible platform that can be applied to a wide variety of business applications.
Top ERP benefits include:
- Dramatically Improved Visibility: You are able to make informed decisions thanks to real-time reporting & global visibility.
- Reliability: It has been designed to include industry best practices and module flexibility. You can reach your information around the clock knowing that it’ll be safe since the system’s security is constantly being upgraded.
- IT Budget & Resource Friendly: This allows the user to save money in a digital framework. Plus, there is no hardware to procure, no large, up-front license fees, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex setup.
- Cloud Computing Based: This offers the user the ability to log in and manage data from anywhere on the planet while saving money in a digital framework. NetSuite is constantly adding improvements, thanks to the bi-annual auto-updates.
- Process Efficiency Across Your Organization: In your daily operations you likely have several key processes that are fragmented. NetSuite allows you to have one integrated system where your business information seamlessly moves throughout your entire company, avoiding wasted productivity.
- Customization: NetSuite offers platforms for different business sizes and different verticals, and has developed a network of implementation partners that specialize in servicing each vertical. If you have distinct requirements or need specific features, NetSuite has a solution and can suggest an implementation partner assist you.
- Accelerated Growth: You can rapidly expand to multiple locations and sales channels because of unified order and accounting management processes and data.
- User-Driven Innovation: You can quickly implement changes and the user community is strong.
- Bi-Annual Upgrades: Twice a year the system upgrades automatically to ensure platform security and allow for enhanced functionality.
Security risks associated with software integrations include data breaches, unauthorized access, and potential malware infections. It is essential to ensure that all integration endpoints are secure and have proper authentication mechanisms.
Integration software or integration apps are complete, standalone cloud-based applications that connect different platforms. They are built on an iPaaS, which allows for a level of reliability and customization that is commonly not possible with direct action, script, or coding solution.
The cost of integrating software systems varies based on the complexity of the integration,the technology used, and the team’s expertise. It is recommended to get a quote from a professional integration service provider like Initus Cloud to estimate the cost accurately.
Initus is a cloud-based software integration middleware that easily connects data between the most used apps. We currently support Pre-Built integrations for Oracle NetSuite, Shopify, SAP, Salesforce, BSale, BigCommerce, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Spreadsheet, Klaviyo, Microsoft PowerBI, QuickBooks and Odoo. More integrations to come shortly. Stay tuned!
NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP software powered by Oracle that allows companies to streamline business processes and fast-growing scale businesses. NetSuite integrates and automates key functional areas like financial management, revenue management, inventory management, order management, billing, e-commerce, and CRM.
Our connector centralizes your inventory across warehouses and manages it all from one system. Also, eliminates the hassle of inaccurate order, customer, inventory, and product data.
You can have the big picture of customer purchasing history and buying behavior, directly from your NetSuite dashboard. Also, streamlines fulfillment and provides great customer service via timely order fulfillment and delivery.
The common types of software integrations are API integrations, database integrations, middleware integrations, and custom integrations.
Initus is based on scheduled events that run the integration every 5 minutes. The speed can be adjusted depending on the requirements and sales volume that you expect to have in your e-commerce.
Software integration can improve efficiency, reduce manual labour, increase data accuracy, and enhance overall productivity.
The integration works utilizing NetSuite native fields and custom fields sourced from the Initus Shopify/NetSuite Bundle © impacting in the following records:
- Sales Order
- Item Fulfillment
- Cash Sale
- Cash Refund
The time required to integrate software systems depends on the complexity of the integration, the availability of the resources, and the expertise of the team involved in the integration process.
Shopify is a complete subscription to a software service platform that allows beginners and pros to create an online store without coding experience. Also let you use their shopping cart solution to offer, sell, ship, and manage your products online.
With Shopify, you can create and customize an online store. Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping.
By automating the transactions between your Shopify web store and NetSuite, Initus allows you to operate more efficiently. No worries related to inaccurate order, customer, and item data across systems. Advanced logistics capabilities like intelligent procurement become possible.
Initus Shopify to NetSuite connector saves you time and money, so you can focus on what really matters, your customers. By Integrating them together, we earn the trust of our clients by getting their customers’ orders to them quickly.
Middleware is software that provides services like communication and data management, to software applications beyond those available from the operating system.
Middleware makes it easier for software developers to implement input/output requests so they can focus on the specific purpose of their application.
Point-to-point integrations are direct connections between two software systems, while platform-based integrations use a third-party platform to connect multiple software systems. Platform-based integrations are more scalable and easier to maintain than point-to-point integrations.
We have three different ways of answering that:
- No coding experience is required. Our plug&play solution is set to go with no coding needed. So you can do what you do best.
- Reduce your costs. Cloud-based means unified real-time data at a glance. Turn time-consuming tasks into automated workflows across all your stores.
- Fully customizable. Redesign your brand experience across all channels with the latest technologies, to deliver tailored solutions to your team and clients.
This FAQ page is a source for our most common Frequently Asked Questions. A list of questions and their corresponding answers related to Initus.cloud, a particular subject, terms, or basic information for our service visitors. This page also tells search engines like Google that our content is valuable and related to our pre-built integration solutions. We are focused on helping people to get all the information to make an informed decision.
The Initus Cloud NetSuite to Shopify pre-built connector includes custom fields, custom tabs, and custom forms for entities, items, and transactions with a low impact on the current NetSuite configuration.
No. Initus is a cloud-based solution. There’s no equipment needed to implement any of our services.
System integration between Shopify and NetSuite is no easy work, and you need to automate data flow between two systems that are not meant to “talk” to each other. Integration projects can go wrong and, consequently, your business. Here is a quick guide on what to consider to choose the right Shopify to NetSuite integration:
- Customizations: How complex are your integration requirements? Do you have propriety (unique to you) requirements that will require custom solutions?
- Data Volume: What’s your business’s growth forecast? Will you need a solution that scales with your growing volume of orders, customers, products, etc.?
- Customers: Do you sell B2C, B2B, B2G (business to government), or all three?
- Supplier Integration: Do you work with a network of suppliers that require order splitting and complex order fulfillment workflows?
- Technical Resources: Do you have internal or external technical resources to help with the project, like an IT person or a NetSuite implementer? Are you on your own?
- Budget: What can you afford relative to what your investment will return?
You can check the compatibility of your software system with another software system by checking their APIs or consulting with the software vendor or developer.
We are passionate about solving integration challenges
Ready to learn more on how to add value to your business?
Contact a sales representative below.